- Project Umonya Stellenbosch Python course – thanks! (2)
- What technology/science can do (1)
- Herman: I think I’d remove (or at least change) “No more crime”. Maybe I’m old fashioned, but...
- Blog working better now (2)
- Misguided Christianity (or, “what’s wrong with chain letters”) (2)
- gloep: These things make me cry (sometimes with laughter, but mostly horrendous pain)! And these days the chain...
- Researching Computer Go (2)
- Why I couldn’t care less… (1)
- Tim: Amen, brother!
- What does it take to be “saved”? (5)
- Hugo: I’d have loved to hear your feedback on Theo’s “What is Truth” sermon. Hehe… For...
- TheKro’s Nest: Why I couldn’t care less…
Category CloudAcademics Activism Birdwatching Books Bureaucracy Cell group Community Computers Conspiracy Theories Dalene Events Family Formula 1 Friends Games Go Hassles Health History Humour Idealism Ideas Legal Links Linux Machine Learning Movies Philosophy Pictures Poker Programming Rants Recommendations Religion Restaurants Science Sermons Society Spam Technology Thesis Uncategorized Updates Weather Work
Category Archives: Computers
Flattr.com seems to be a really cool new service to facilitate internet users rewarding content creators by means of microdonations. With one of the masterminds behind the project being Pirate Bay co-founder Peter Sunde, you’d think they’d be wary of … Continue reading
From the EULA (end-user licence agreement) of a Firefox plugin I was considering installing: Delicious may change this Software License by posting a new version without notice to you. Use of the Delicious Software after such change constitutes acceptance of … Continue reading
I feel almost like a groom at a traditional Afrikaans wedding: “baie, baie dankie”. But at least I know any chirps will only be coming at the end of what I have to say. This weekend, Stellenbosch University hosted a … Continue reading
Here are some of the things that I think technology and science can help us achieve (in no particular order): No more cash, and only one card No more bills to pay No more keys No more crime More effective … Continue reading