- Project Umonya Stellenbosch Python course – thanks! (2)
- What technology/science can do (1)
- Herman: I think I’d remove (or at least change) “No more crime”. Maybe I’m old fashioned, but...
- Blog working better now (2)
- Misguided Christianity (or, “what’s wrong with chain letters”) (2)
- gloep: These things make me cry (sometimes with laughter, but mostly horrendous pain)! And these days the chain...
- Researching Computer Go (2)
- Why I couldn’t care less… (1)
- Tim: Amen, brother!
- What does it take to be “saved”? (5)
- Hugo: I’d have loved to hear your feedback on Theo’s “What is Truth” sermon. Hehe… For...
- TheKro’s Nest: Why I couldn’t care less…
Category CloudAcademics Activism Birdwatching Books Bureaucracy Cell group Community Computers Conspiracy Theories Dalene Events Family Formula 1 Friends Games Go Hassles Health History Humour Idealism Ideas Legal Links Linux Machine Learning Movies Philosophy Pictures Poker Programming Rants Recommendations Religion Restaurants Science Sermons Society Spam Technology Thesis Uncategorized Updates Weather Work
Category Archives: Dalene
Wow – two posts in one week. So this weekend we went to Langebaan, hoping to see the legendary West Coast flowers. They were OK, I guess, but I’m hoping we missed them at their peak, because if that is … Continue reading
For 12 days of the last month, I was in Kwazulu-Natal. Dalene and I had our 3-year wedding anniversary on 12 August, so the day after that, we flew off to Durban at an insanely early hour, and spent two … Continue reading
Hmm. It’s been about a month since my last update. This post will basically give a real short summary of our social calendar this last month. If you want more details on any specific event, please leave a comment. 5 … Continue reading
Been a while since I’ve had a bit of personal news, and there’s plenty of that, so due to limited time, I’ll restrict myself to news of our health. As I mentioned a while back, I’d developed a spasm in … Continue reading
I’ll try put these in roughly chronological order. First, we did go see Ruben and Nicholas and their parents on 24 March. They seem to be getting along well, although Nicholas was barely 2 weeks old, and it seems Wynand … Continue reading
Lately, Dalene has been dizzy whenever she moves her head, and lately this has been accompanied by nausea. Her blood pressure is fine, and the doctor suggested that it may be something to do with the middle ear, and it … Continue reading
One game that I’m quite interested in getting more involved in, is Texas Hold-’em Poker. A while back, I decided to buy myself a nice set of chips with some birthday money, but I still haven’t found the ones I’d … Continue reading