- Project Umonya Stellenbosch Python course – thanks! (2)
- What technology/science can do (1)
- Herman: I think I’d remove (or at least change) “No more crime”. Maybe I’m old fashioned, but...
- Blog working better now (2)
- Misguided Christianity (or, “what’s wrong with chain letters”) (2)
- gloep: These things make me cry (sometimes with laughter, but mostly horrendous pain)! And these days the chain...
- Researching Computer Go (2)
- Why I couldn’t care less… (1)
- Tim: Amen, brother!
- What does it take to be “saved”? (5)
- Hugo: I’d have loved to hear your feedback on Theo’s “What is Truth” sermon. Hehe… For...
- TheKro’s Nest: Why I couldn’t care less…
Category CloudAcademics Activism Birdwatching Books Bureaucracy Cell group Community Computers Conspiracy Theories Dalene Events Family Formula 1 Friends Games Go Hassles Health History Humour Idealism Ideas Legal Links Linux Machine Learning Movies Philosophy Pictures Poker Programming Rants Recommendations Religion Restaurants Science Sermons Society Spam Technology Thesis Uncategorized Updates Weather Work
Category Archives: Family
For 12 days of the last month, I was in Kwazulu-Natal. Dalene and I had our 3-year wedding anniversary on 12 August, so the day after that, we flew off to Durban at an insanely early hour, and spent two … Continue reading
Hmm. It’s been about a month since my last update. This post will basically give a real short summary of our social calendar this last month. If you want more details on any specific event, please leave a comment. 5 … Continue reading
Bullet style… We’ve decided to buy a car – opted for a blue Honda Jazz. Hopefully that’ll be finalised in the next few weeks. One of my second cousins, who lives in Scotland, committed suicide last week. I remember taking … Continue reading
I’ll try put these in roughly chronological order. First, we did go see Ruben and Nicholas and their parents on 24 March. They seem to be getting along well, although Nicholas was barely 2 weeks old, and it seems Wynand … Continue reading
So last night’s party was, in the final analysis, a lekker jol, and I’m glad we went. Dalene was a bit bushed after waking up ridiculously early to visit a tea plantation at Piketberg for her work, so we didn’t … Continue reading
20 December: played a 9-handi-plus-komi game against PW. Killed all of his groups. 21 December: drove to Stillbay 22-28 December: with my parents and my sister Kathy at Stillbay. Only notable activities was the annual gathering of the Heese and … Continue reading
Reader, be warned. This blog post is about quite a variety of topics. The discerning reader will perhaps find it boring. But after 2 weeks without a post, I’ve got a backlog, and I’m not going to split it into … Continue reading
This last weekend was the fourth quarter 2006 SA Internet Go tournament, and I was involved in some serious ass-whippin’! I won group 2 in the last tournament, which qualified me to participate in group 1 this tourney, and with … Continue reading