- Project Umonya Stellenbosch Python course – thanks! (2)
- What technology/science can do (1)
- Herman: I think I’d remove (or at least change) “No more crime”. Maybe I’m old fashioned, but...
- Blog working better now (2)
- Misguided Christianity (or, “what’s wrong with chain letters”) (2)
- gloep: These things make me cry (sometimes with laughter, but mostly horrendous pain)! And these days the chain...
- Researching Computer Go (2)
- Why I couldn’t care less… (1)
- Tim: Amen, brother!
- What does it take to be “saved”? (5)
- Hugo: I’d have loved to hear your feedback on Theo’s “What is Truth” sermon. Hehe… For...
- TheKro’s Nest: Why I couldn’t care less…
Category CloudAcademics Activism Birdwatching Books Bureaucracy Cell group Community Computers Conspiracy Theories Dalene Events Family Formula 1 Friends Games Go Hassles Health History Humour Idealism Ideas Legal Links Linux Machine Learning Movies Philosophy Pictures Poker Programming Rants Recommendations Religion Restaurants Science Sermons Society Spam Technology Thesis Uncategorized Updates Weather Work
Category Archives: Idealism
To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Terms of Service issue Hello. I just thought that I should inform you that I have decided not to use your service after getting good feedback from a colleague due to what I consider a ridiculous clause … Continue reading
Android’s app update system drives me around the bend. I guess it’s fine for the people living in the world of fast, uncapped internet; but for us mortals with slower ADSL lines and small caps, the data-hoover that is Android … Continue reading
Dear call centre designer/implementer/manager. I would like to respectfully suggest that you pay attention to the following to enhance your clients’ experience of the call centre: Eradicate dead-ends from your menu system. To make this easier, always provide “none of … Continue reading
Flattr.com seems to be a really cool new service to facilitate internet users rewarding content creators by means of microdonations. With one of the masterminds behind the project being Pirate Bay co-founder Peter Sunde, you’d think they’d be wary of … Continue reading
Here are some of the things that I think technology and science can help us achieve (in no particular order): No more cash, and only one card No more bills to pay No more keys No more crime More effective … Continue reading
In my last post long ago, I said my next post would discuss why I couldn’t care about following up on this chain letter. In short, it calls me to forward the e-mail to the Christians I know if I … Continue reading