- Project Umonya Stellenbosch Python course – thanks! (2)
- What technology/science can do (1)
- Herman: I think I’d remove (or at least change) “No more crime”. Maybe I’m old fashioned, but...
- Blog working better now (2)
- Misguided Christianity (or, “what’s wrong with chain letters”) (2)
- gloep: These things make me cry (sometimes with laughter, but mostly horrendous pain)! And these days the chain...
- Researching Computer Go (2)
- Why I couldn’t care less… (1)
- Tim: Amen, brother!
- What does it take to be “saved”? (5)
- Hugo: I’d have loved to hear your feedback on Theo’s “What is Truth” sermon. Hehe… For...
- TheKro’s Nest: Why I couldn’t care less…
Category CloudAcademics Activism Birdwatching Books Bureaucracy Cell group Community Computers Conspiracy Theories Dalene Events Family Formula 1 Friends Games Go Hassles Health History Humour Idealism Ideas Legal Links Linux Machine Learning Movies Philosophy Pictures Poker Programming Rants Recommendations Religion Restaurants Science Sermons Society Spam Technology Thesis Uncategorized Updates Weather Work
Category Archives: Movies
The other day I was considering the movie title “How to train your dragon” (we were considering what DVD to take out), and the title for the sequel aimed at students and dwarves, “How to drain your flagon” just jumped … Continue reading
Supper with Ben and Astrid was real nice. We tried curry, two types. Ben’s traditional one, and a Thai green curry that Astrid put together. Astrid’s one was considerably hotter, and we smelled the after-effects of the curry for days! … Continue reading
For the first time in a while, I went to watch a movie in the cinema last night. Dalene chose Ghost Rider. I went along with the decision because nothing else looked terribly good. I hadn’t seen a trailer yet, … Continue reading
I’ll try put these in roughly chronological order. First, we did go see Ruben and Nicholas and their parents on 24 March. They seem to be getting along well, although Nicholas was barely 2 weeks old, and it seems Wynand … Continue reading
Go watch it. Because I say so. It’s a masterpiece, even if it is a remake. However, if violence in movies really upsets you, perhaps you should ignore me.